Thursday, March 29, 2012

airport express bus timetable?

Coming into CAN earlier this week I discovered that the last 3 buses from Zhuhai had been cancelled, and ones from Garden Hotel had also finished running much earlier than scheduled.



The airport website hasn%26#39;t listed any changes, so does anyone know if the changed schedule was just a once-off or permanent? If permanent, when does the last bus for Zhuhai now leave the airport? Thanks!



airport express bus timetable?


I just called up (domestic long-distance!) to ask. Last departure Guangzhou airport -- Zhuhai is at 2220, the 2nd last departure is at 2130.



airport express bus timetable?


Thanks, Ellyse :-)




No problem, you%26#39;re welcome. :)




Is it line 1 that I%26#39;ll have to take, if I want to go Westin? I mean that isn%26#39;t it going to GZ East Railway Station.




I don%26#39;t really understand what you%26#39;re asking, and it seems that your question has nothing to do with Guangzhou airport -- Zhuhai buses.



I presume you%26#39;re asking which airport shuttle you%26#39;ll have to take to get to Westin Guangzhou which%26#39;s near Guangzhou East train station, not Guangzhou main train station. Take airport shuttle no.6 to Guangzhou East train station.




Thanks. I really was asking about airport shuttle from airport to Westin :)




I suppose I answered your question correctly, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment