Thursday, March 29, 2012

Taxi from Beijing to Jingshanling

Can anyone give some suggestions- what would be the best way to get the taxi for all day, to pick me up in the morning from hotel and take to Jingshanling and later pick me from Simatai and take me back to Beijing? Should I just go out on the street and find to get some cab or should I better ask someone from my hotel to get it from me? As I am a student, I am looking for the cheapest way:)



Any idea how much it would cost for 2 persons?



Thanks already!



Taxi from Beijing to Jingshanling


negotiate with the taxi driver,which cost 700-1000yuan for two of you,round trip



Taxi from Beijing to Jingshanling


No, best for you would be to go with a hostel%26#39;s no-frills ';tour';. Try Downtown Backpackers: www.backpackingchina.com/nr/greatwall.html




Thanks for replay! Going on this tour would be OK, but what I don%26#39;t like on these tours is that I have to wait for other people,if I finish Jinshanling-Simatai route faster!And one more thing is weather-I would like to go there only if the weather is alright,so I can wake up in the morning,see if it is OK,get the taxi and go,but what if I will order this tour,and in that day it will be raining all day!?




You will need quite good language skills if you are going to get a taxi to do that trip.




Well, just wait a bit in the bus or around it, I don%26#39;t see you finishing 2 hours faster than most other travellers -- unless you raced to the end.



I think it%26#39;s pretty hard to know at 0600 if the weather is going to be good the rest of the day! Why not just look at the weather forecast a day before (or a couple of days before) and decide?

No comments:

Post a Comment