Thursday, March 29, 2012

Any Info. on New Hotel in Guangzhou

Has anyone heard of, or have any information on, a new hotel in Guangzhou called the Guangzhou Xinghewan Hotel? It%26#39;s supposed to be in the Panyu section of the city. Is it 5 star? Any information on it would be appreciated. Thanks.



Any Info. on New Hotel in Guangzhou


It seems that it%26#39;s a serviced apartment hotel called Star River Hotel. Opened in 2003, I wouldn%26#39;t consider it new.



www.elong.com/hotels/Details.aspx鈥?/a>



Any Info. on New Hotel in Guangzhou


Are you sure? I was told it is a very new hotel. The URL that you attached does not match the name I was given.



Thanks for your help.




I presume you can read Chinese? If you do, why not just post the Chinese characters here? I don%26#39;t think I guessed them wrongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment