Thursday, March 29, 2012

hong kong to putuoshan

What is the easiest way to go to Putuoshan from Hong Kong?



hong kong to putuoshan


Not near Hong Kong. Easiest way is to fly.



hong kong to putuoshan


I presume you have no budget constraints?



I would suggest flying Hong Kong -- Ningbo on Cathay Pacific (CX), China Eastern (MU) or Hong Kong Express Airways (UO). Then take a taxi to the port and then a ferry to Putuoshan.




Thanks for the reply.How many hours or minutes is the travelling time from ningbo airport to the ferry, and also traveling time of ferry to putuoshan? I can speak mandarin, can I tour the place on my own, or do I really need a tour guide?




Ningbo -- Putuoshan ferries now leave from Dashe (大榭码头). I think it takes about 2.5-3 hours in total from the airport to reach Putuoshan itself.



I don%26#39;t think a tour guide is a must. Also, I found Putuoshan rather boring unless you%26#39;re really going there to literally burn incense and pray to Buddha (烧香拜佛).



Since you apparently read Chinese, look on the URLs below for more information about the transport.



eplan.ctrip.com/Community/qa/qaShow.asp…



zhidao.baidu.com/question/45305114.html

No comments:

Post a Comment