Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chinese Medicine

I am going to HK in April for 4 days and I was hoping to visit chinese medicine practitionar. Can anybody suggest good and not too expensive place for a tourist to go? I am interested in acupuncture and herbal remedies.





Thank you



Chinese Medicine


Well, most of the good Chinese medicine practitionars are trained in Mainland China and I would say 99% of them cannot speak English. Paradoxically if they can speak English, most likely they are only with very limited experience - trained locally in Hong Kong.





I would suggest you to find a Chinese friend and go to a few reputable clinics. Probably you will discover many interesting phenomenon of the Chinese medicine.



Chinese Medicine


Check out the free class on Chinese medicine offered by the Hong Kong Tourist Board at discoverhongkong.com/eng/鈥e_ckto_medi.jhtml





I strongly recommend the free Duk Ling harbour tour in a sailing junk also. See my review on this site at tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294217-c56163/Hong-K鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment