Sunday, March 25, 2012

First Timer in Xiamen

Hi all,





I will be in Xiamen in 5 days time for work.



I am posted there suddenly and I truly need



some advise on what to expect in Xiamen.





What is the weather like and what are the



suitable clothings to bring?





I will be there for about 2 weeks and will like to



know what are the local attractions that are worth



going and of course what are the local delicacies which I can bring home.





Sorry for asking so many questions as this trip



is so last min and I dun have much time to search for



info.





Thanks all in advance



First Timer in Xiamen


http://www.amoymagic.com is an excellent website to start your research on Xiamen and the surrounding area.



The usual sights in town are Gulangyu island, Nanputuo Temple, Hulishan Battery/Fort, Overseas Chinese Museum and Xiamen University.



Look on wunderground.com/global/stations/59134.html and weather.msn.com/local.aspx鈥?/a> for Xiamen%26#39;s weather information.



First Timer in Xiamen


Thanks Ellyse.





I will be there for business trip and hope to visit the places u mentioned on weekends.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment