Thursday, March 29, 2012

cds and dvds

Hi,





I notice that there are lots of cool CD and DVD titles for sale here and much cheaper compared to the US. The package covers look very nice and good. Nevertheless, I am a bit concern if they are legit (because they are cheap). Please let me know. Many thanks.





cds and dvds


If you buy from stores, they are usually legit, or at least somewhat legit (like Taiwan version). Also note that DVD are region 3 coded and can%26#39;t be played in a regular player in the US.



cds and dvds


bibimbob,





Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the regional code differences.





SDwanderlust.




Unfortunately, it%26#39;s very hard to find any fake DVD%26#39;s in Hong Kong. So chances are, the ones you find, are legit. Now if you go to China, you%26#39;ll find tons of great, fake DVD%26#39;s!




%26gt;%26gt; it%26#39;s very hard to find any fake DVD%26#39;s in Hong Kong



You didn%26#39;t know where to look.




Well, I guess I didn%26#39;t know where to look either. I%26#39;m sure there must be places in Hong Kong that sell them, but there just not as many as compared to China, or maybe not as many out in the open. So where are these places in Hong Kong???




%26gt;%26gt; You didn%26#39;t know where to look.





I would also like to know where to look.




Places few tourists would go unless they are looking for certain popular products. I%26#39;ll request admin to remove posts re. counterfeit items.

No comments:

Post a Comment