Wednesday, March 28, 2012

fun in zhongshan?

I%26#39;ve been living in Zhongshan since November, and other than shopping on Walking street and going to the bars, there doesn%26#39;t seem to be much else to do. If anyone knows of any events or such in town, drop me a line. I live far from the city of Zhongshan, but can always bus it. I%26#39;d love to find a rock wall or something else like that. Hey, laser tag would be fun. You get what I mean. We work a lot and rarely get a chance to kick back and enjoy ourselves, so when we do, I%26#39;d love something new.



Thanx



fun in zhongshan?


Hi Babe,



we always go to bowling or to Alex%26#39;s Bar for table soccer. Anyhow Alex%26#39;s Bar is a place to meet good people. If you don%26#39;t know the Bar just look ask for Bellavista Restaurant or check the www.bellavista.cn page, there is a good map.



take care lahhhhhh


Prinzy



fun in zhongshan?


Prinzy,


Thanks, yeah, I%26#39;ve heard of it. it%26#39;s the german bar, right?


I used to hang out at Friends bar, but lately I%26#39;m too busy to go out. I even found a nice little pool bar that has hot dogs and salad, I think it%26#39;s Robert%26#39;s bar. When I get a chance to get out of the house, I%26#39;ll drop by ALex%26#39;s. Everyone keeps telling me to come by.




I have been alt Alex%26#39;s Bar, wow great music, the best live band every day.





chrissy




If you want some outdoor pursuits then you can always go to Carefree Valley or Xiao Yao Gu up on the road to Sanxiang from Zhongshan via Wu Gui Shan. Up there they have paintball and some other outdoorsy things there. They have hiking trails too. The number 39 bus goes past there but you will have to walk downt the road or hire a small van for about 10rmb to get to the entrance.





I have also seen advertised on the way there but not actually been myself - a rafting trip on the river. Not sure its very exciting but could take up some boredom time.





have fun, otherwise ZS is not an outdoors mecca.




If anyone is into house music there going to be a good house dj playing vinyl(not cds) at Little Italy on 5th April.



Will be a fun night and a chance to listen to something that%26#39;s not over played in all the other bars.



If anyone is interested pls let me know so I can meet before and give you a flyer with directions.



Also Stills if you like playing football we play in the week on a floodlit pitch in zhongshan if you can make it down?



Spunkywads




I can tell you that Zhongshan is changing so quick, new imppressions all the time. Anyhow last weekend I went with some friends to spent the 3 days of in ZS. There are some new places, but realy bussy was only Alex%26#39;s Bar. I can%26#39;t tell you why, is it the DJ or the camming? Or is it just the German beer? Or is it Peter and his lovely girls?



Always something new there! Two Pool tables at the Restaurant aera and free late night dinner at 1AM for all guests. Peter keep on with your concept, it realy ';All Happends There';




you are right HongKong David!



I spent my weekend out in Alex%26#39;s Bar as well. I%26#39;ll tell you: that was great fun! I love to play some pool in Bellavista before I hit the dancefloor in Alex%26#39;s Bar. The Band playing there is great!



I can%26#39;t wait for the Hawaiian week to come on April 21st to 27th. Dancing some Hula and enjoying Hawaiian food. MH!!!



Peter, keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment