Wednesday, April 25, 2012

flights to hong kong and bangkok from hangzhou

I%26#39;m looking for a flight from hangzhou to hong kong, then to bangkok, or just direct to bangkok if it%26#39;s cheaper, but everything I seem to find costs more than my flight over to asia in the first place. Are there any budget airlines that do these flights?





flights to hong kong and bangkok from hangzhou


Fly domestic to Shenzhen. Look on elong.net for prices.





Then fly Shenzhen or Macau to Bangkok with Air Asia.



flights to hong kong and bangkok from hangzhou


Hangzhou -- Kuala Lumpur with Air Asia. Then continue on with Kuala Lumpur -- Bangkok, most probably the same airline too.




Definitely cheaper to fly out of China than HKG. AFAIK the main airline flying Hangzhou-HKG is Dragon Air. Do you have time to fly to Guangzhou (CAN); take a bus to Zhuhai %26amp; fly out of Macau?




Hangzhou to Shenzhen, look at ctrip.com or elong.com





Then Shenzhen to Bangkok by Bangkok Air.



http://www.bangkokair.com/

1 comment:

  1. Look, you can date whoever you want and I will totally support you. I am all about support. Support is my middle name.”
    “So that’s why you never told me your middle name. I figured it was something embarrassing.
    Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Air Tickets to Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete