Wednesday, April 25, 2012

China itinerary

I%26#39;ll be in China for 8 days with a friend, and then I have 3 days by myself before heading to Bangkok. We%26#39;re flying into Shanghai so I figured we%26#39;d stay there for 2 days plus a day for a side trip (I heard something about a water village?), then 2 days in Xian and 3 days in Beijing. Does this sound ok? Once my friend leaves I still have to decide what to do...is there enough to do in Beijing for 3 more days? I was also thinking of going to Hong Kong, since I know there is a flight to Bangkok from there. I%26#39;m pretty open to any ideas, I don%26#39;t know much about China, but I thought a less metropolitan place could be fun too (I know, the opposite of Hong Kong). I%26#39;d love any help!



China itinerary


First,wherever Shanghai,Xian or Beijing, there were a very perfect service system whatever you need private/join in group optional tours bassed on daily.



Secondly,Xitang and Wuzhen(water town) would be collected in Shanghai zone using one day time. On each city, you had better to take seat-in-coach tours,supposing you must need English speaking.Duration you will stay in China looks like good,but do not ignor the time use of airplan/train/car.



China itinerary


3 days is the absolute minimum to see the major sites in Beijing.





I%26#39;d recommend Guilin Yangshuo, but you probably won%26#39;t have time. So you could go to Pingyao and Datong as a small side trip from Beijing.




Panda makes a very important point about allowing travelling time. (Don%26#39;t know what he/she is saying about ';perfect service system';??) Even if you fly this can still waste half a day. Fewer stops for longer is better. If you are after a cheap flight to BKK you could look into Air Asia from Macau %26amp; see if PEK-MFM (or CAN) + MFM-BKK is cost-effective.




Pretty rushed. I would give Beijing at least 1 more day.



If you have only 11 days then you don%26#39;t have much choice to play with.



Quite a number of Chinese cities have flights to Bangkok -- among them Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xiamen and Hong Kong. Would you perhaps be flying out from Shanghai? If you would, then I would suggest that you spend only 2 days in Shanghai at the start, 2 days in Xi%26#39;an and then 4 days in Beijing. Then after your friend leaves, overnight train Beijing -- Hangzhou and spend a day there, mosey up to Xitang (members.virtualtourist.com/m/1d57/f2e9f/t/) for the 2nd day then back to Shanghai to fly out.


  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment