Saturday, April 21, 2012

Acrobat show in Beijing Question..

Do you know where can I buy Acrobat Show ticket at the normal price?





Where can I book? and how much??





Please tell me.





Thanks.



Acrobat show in Beijing Question..


Hi there





We paid 180RMB per ticket last week to see a 1hr show. Our guide organised the tickets for us so I don%26#39;t know if that was an ok rate or not.



Acrobat show in Beijing Question..


Thanks.





May I know that travel agency?? I wanna buy that ticket too.





Was it nice show?




The show was on for 1 hr from 5.30pm. It was all children/teenagers and they were excellent.





Unfortunately I%26#39;m not able to give you a contact for the tickets because they were arranged by our guide but I%26#39;m sure your hotel/accommodation would be able to book you somewhere.




Ticket prices are 180, 280, and 380. You can buy them at the box office. Guides (certified) are able to get the best available tickets (usually the 380) for 180. The same is true for the Kong Fu show.

No comments:

Post a Comment