Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Guanxi SMS and Google SMS

Are these SMS services any good? According to Cathay Pacific%26#39;s destination guide to Shanghai, Guanxi will give me the Chinese characters of a destination that I want to go to. I%26#39;m thinking this would be a good emergency plan if I%26#39;m totally lost and need to use a taxi, but I don%26#39;t know how reliable the service is or even if it will work with my GSM mobile phone.

Guanxi SMS and Google SMS

Well, the Chinese characters won%26#39;t work if your phone doesn%26#39;t support Chinese characters. :P

Guanxi SMS and Google SMS

Good point. I guess it was wishful thinking that my web browsing phone could display Chinese characters. I%26#39;ll make sure to bring a map and don%26#39;t get lost...

  • graphics animation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment